Saturday, August 13, 2011

Birthday Cake Fun!

Well, I'm only a month late in getting around to celebrating the boy's birthday.  We had to postpone it from its originally scheduled date back in July due to one of their best friends having a death in the family.  We really wanted him to be able to attend, so we postponed it.  Since then I've been procrastinating rescheduling their party.  Finally, we had their party!  This year we had a pirate theme.  Here's a picture of the cake I made for them.


I honestly think the kid's favorite part of cake making is eating the icing.  Here's Adam caught in the act.  Notice Haley in the background?  Caught red handed!


Their party turned out well, everyone had a nice time, and I'm so relieved to finally be able to mark that off my LONG to do list.  As much as I enjoy making the kid's cake, I'm glad I only have to do it twice a year.



No comments:

Post a Comment