Sunday, November 7, 2010

Week in Review - Late is better than not at all, right?

I am so sorry for not getting our Week in Review post posted sooner.  Its just been that kind of week around here.  I may as well just go ahead and apologize for the next several weeks while I'm at it because they are most likely going to be crazy as well.  Please bear with me until we get through the weekend after Thanksgiving.  My life will return to some semblance of normalcy after that.

So...what happened this week?  Well, I didn't feel well most of the week, and we had play practice on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.  Friday night Haley had her first official camping trip with her girl scout troop.  Nothing like a little below freezing temperatures while you get to sleep in a tent.  She claims it was the worst night of her entire life.  Not sure if she'll ever want to try that again...  I didn't get home until late due to having to drive her up to what felt like "the other side of the planet", only to discover that Ryan was running a 102.9 degree fever.  Poor kid!  He obviously got what I had all week.  So, Ryan and I spent Saturday at home sewing costumes for the play while daddy and Adam went fishing.  Haley got home late Saturday, tired, smelling like camp fires, and claiming never to camp in cold weather ever again.  Sunday I had to stay home with Ryan while daddy taught our Sunday school class and took the other two to Mass and his grandmother's for lunch.  The good news is that I got all the costumes done, and my house cleaned! 

Nothing about our school week you ask?  Well, it was just more of the same.  With us being so busy, we haven't had time for any of the fun projects and hands on activities that I like to do.  We just did the basics and lots of them.  You know the ones...reading, writing, math, science, history.  We got a lot done considering how busy we were and the fact that several of us weren't feeling very good.

So, here's hoping for a more exciting week (in a good way) next week.  How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment