Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cats

If you've looked at my "about us" tab, you're probably aware that we have way too many pets. We seriously do. Here's a picture that I took Monday. This is morning at the food bowl on our deck railing.


These are 4 of the 5 cats that are allowed outside. Boo, Casey, Charlie and Bella from the food bowl to the left. Then we have two more that are mostly house cats. One is Sebastian, my persian, who is allowed outside, but not much.



He reminds me of a gremlin. The only one I don't have a picture of is Annabelle. She's the baby of house at only a year old. Spoiled rotten! I call her E.B. affectionately. It stands for Evil Brat.

So, since we're not doing any structured learning at the moment, I thought I'd share some of the funny pictures I've taken lately. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment