Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tech Week Fun!

We're down to the final week of practice for the play the kids are in. They've had a fun week of painting tees and dress rehearsals. I am so, so proud of all three of my kids. They have done an awesome job of learning their lines. Ryan didn't want any lines and he got nine! He's learned them all though. Here are some of the highlights so far.




On the school front we're learning about Germany this week in preparation for our homeschool group's geography fair. We chose Germany because my father was born in Berlin. We have several books to read and a video to watch. Then, we'll be putting our display together.

The kids are all finally well, but now I'm sick. I will be so glad when the sickness finally runs its course and all of us are finally well for a chance. We are on our third week of somebody in the house being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment