Monday, December 20, 2010

What we've been up to...

I have been so busy lately that I've gotten in the habit of not updating the blog.  I doubt that will change until the holidays are officially over.  But, I thought I would share some pictures to show you what we've been up to.

First...the play.  We had 5 performances in November.  I played the mother in A Christmas Story.  This had to be one of the most challenging things I have ever done.  Learning that many lines was very tough.  I did it though!! 


Then there was Thanksgiving to get though, a brief break and return to some semblance of normalcy.  During this time I re-opened my website, stocked my Etsy store and began actively selling bows again.  Then along comes December...
 Adam, Haley and Ryan sitting near Lover's Leap at Rock City.

 
 Haley's choir group singing at Rock City.

Standing in front of the snowman rock at Rock City.

The boys both got haircuts...finally!  Here is a picture of just how long their hair was.  I had just cut Adam's hair and was getting ready to do Ryan's.
Sewing a Christmas outfit for Haley to wear for her choir performance last week.

Haley posing with her BFF Jaiden at their choir concert.

Haley performing with the entire Hilger Higher Learning choirs. 

CHEA (our homeschool group) Christmas party at Ruby Falls!

Karaoke fun at the Christmas party.

Fun and games...

Touring Ruby Falls!

They loved the falls!!!


So, that brings us up to date...as of last Friday anyway.  Over the weekend we finally got our Christmas shopping done.  Glen was off on Friday and did some shopping while we were at the Christmas party.  Saturday he kept the kids busy while I finished up.  My parents are coming to stay this Thursday and my guest room is buried under clothes the kids have outgrown that I keep meaning to list on Ebay, and tons of ribbon and fabric from my various bow making/sewing endeavors.  Busy week for me!!!

If for some reason I don't find the time to post again, I hope all of you have a very merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, I enjoyed these lovely photos.
    You have been busy, girl!
    Meet your newest follower on Google.
    Hope you'll swing by and visit me too.
    Merry Christmas!
    Debra
    http://debrasblogpureandsimple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete