Friday, November 12, 2010

Bows a' la Mode is once again open

After being down for almost an entire year, my website is now officially back open.  Its still a work in progress, and doesn't have near the amount of bows and other items it did before, but maybe that's a good thing!  I will be continuing to add products over the next few weeks.  In honor of my grand re-opening, I'm offering a 15% discount to all my friends and family.  Simply enter FRIEND15 to see the discount in your cart.  If you don't see what you need in the store, just shout!  Oh, and I'm working on lots of Christmas bows that I hope to add over the weekend.  Keep in mind that I'm in the middle of a play, homeschooling my kids, keeping house, etc...  Things move rather slowly around here right now.  Go to www.bowsalamode.com to check it out!  Feedback welcome!  Oh, and if anything isn't working right, please let me know.  It never fails that I'll find a few glitches when I first start it up.

1 comment:

  1. Love Bows A La Mode, they are best bows ever made!!
    So glad to see you open again!

    ReplyDelete