Saturday, May 1, 2010

Week in Review

This past week was a busy one as usual. We're winding down our school year and I think we all have a case of Spring fever. The weather has been so beautiful that its really hard to buckle down, stay indoors and do school work. We had a fun (did I really say fun?) day at the dentist on Tuesday where I found out that Haley will need to have 4 teeth pulled and two cavities filled. Apparently she has teeth that will end up coming into the roof of her mouth if they aren't pulled soon. Very nice. Luckily, the boys both breezed through and thought it was a really cool place to visit. I'm sure this has a lot to do with the fact that they have movies, a Wii, Playstation 3, goodie bags and soft serve ice cream afterwards. I probably would have liked my dentist as a child if he had all of that!

Today was my Sunday school class' First Communion. I couldn't have been any prouder of my 27 students as they all made their very first Communion. They all looked like little angels! Its a relief when its over, but I'm sad to see them go. They were a truly wonderful class! So ends another year...and no classes until the Fall when my boys will be in my class.

Lastly, we spent this afternoon chasing down animals to get their shot at the annual rabies clinic in our county. Never fails that at least one of them will disappear when we need them! Today we missed two of our cats, which means I'll have to haul them to the veterinarian instead. Oh well... As I write this, my wonderful hubby is working his magic with dinner in his new smoker. Smoked turkey breast for me and the kids, and ribs for him. Yum! I hope your week was a good one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment