Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday Review

After seeing a link for Startwrite on another blog, I just had to check it out. Let's just say that my twin's handwriting leaves something to be desired... Well, after downloading the full trial version and printing out just about anything and everything I could think of, I have to say that I really like it. Not only that, but my kids who HATE writing, actually asked to do more pages. One of my twins has now started writing everything in cursive just from one page of cursive writing that I printed from Startwrite. I can only begin to imagine all of the uses I could find for this program! If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!



You get to try out the complete program once. Then, if you like it, you can purchase the full program for $39.95. It comes with just about any font you could think of, along with several sizes to choose from. The worksheets can have lines that you simply trace, lines with directional arrows to help them learn letter formations, dots, and many more. You can even customize the pages by adding in graphics. You simply type what you want them to write, and VOILA...instant copywork practice for any subject. This is now on my wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment