Monday, February 15, 2010

Testing, testing...

Can I just say how stressed I am over the upcoming annual testing my daughter has to do? This will be the first year we've had to test, and I think I'm way more stressed about it than she is. I think she'll do fine with most of the subjects, but I'm not so sure about math. She has had the hardest time memorizing the times tables. I just purchased an online game called Timez Attack that I hope will help her. So far all of my kids are loving it. Its by far the best online game I've seen. She asks to do it rather than her regular math lesson. I don't let her of course, but I'm all about games that teach! I really think that my boys will get into this game as well. That way I'll be ahead of the game when they get ready to do multiplication. Check out the graphics in this game! It seriously looks like something you'd see in a video game.





By the way, in case you were worried about the game being violent, its totally not. The troll will shoot you with green slime if you don't answer the question fast enough, but that's it. He just looks scary. The full version of the game available for instant download is just $39.99, but you can get the base version for free...even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment