Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Stressful times...

As I sit here writing this post, my husband has now officially been out of work for a month.  Being unemployed was not something I ever expected to happen to us.  It was so completely and totally unexpected.  God obviously had a plan for all of this because unlike some times in our life together, we actually had extra money when it happened.  There have been times over the past 10 years since I quit working to be a stay at home mom, that we had barely enough money to scrape by until pay day.  Thankfully, this wasn't one of those times. 

When I first found out, I'll be honest, I freaked out.  There were major tears and lots of "what are we going to do?"  But, once I calmed down, I did the only thing I could.  I put my faith in God and took comfort from the fact that this wasn't a surprise to Him.  We're getting through this stressful time believing that God has a plan for us.  Until he reveals that plan to us, do me a favor and pray for my family.  Pray that He continues to bless us with what we need to get by each day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment