Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

Well, I can't exactly say that I'm sorry the holidays are over.  I don't know why, but this year it all seemed more stressful than usual.  Every year I say that I'm not going to wait until November to start thinking about Christmas, and every year, I procrastinate until the very last minute.  So, if the holidays are stressful, I'm the one to blame. 

We did take a nice long school break throughout much of December.  This is due to the fact that we just had so many illnesses, extra curricular activities, out of town company and just plain craziness, that we really needed the time away from school.  Its been a bit of a shock to the system getting back into the swing of things this week however.

I have been so bad about posting on the things we've been doing and learning about.  I don't even know where to start.  We have some fun activities planned later this week, so I'll do my best to post about them and share some pics.  In the meantime, from our family to your's...Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment