Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Busy days...

Well, as you may have guessed from my lack of posting, I've been super busy.  Just to catch you up on what's been happening in our lives, we've been keeping up with school work, Haley's choir class started back, we are participating in a weekly co-op using a Catholic classical style curriculum, I'm teaching science for this co-op, our church's Parish School of Religion is starting back, so I've been gearing up for that, I've been adding Friday get together and PE activities to my homeschool group's website, handling membership for that same group, running my bow business, re-signing the boy's up for Cub Scouts, becoming a leader for a brand new American Heritage Girls troop just for homeschooled girls (Haley is now a member), going on vacation to Florida for my family's annual family reunion and a quick trip to Ft. Myers Beach (I'll post pictures ASAP), oh and lets not forget my falling down the stairs the night before we left for Florida and spraining both ankles.  Thankfully only my right ankle is still giving me trouble.  I am feeling quite lucky that it didn't get broken, considering how bad it hurt and how hard I fell.

So, as you can see, we're really, really busy right now.  As I write this my kids are tearing newspaper into strips preparing to make two volcanoes that the kids in our co-op can paint on Friday.  I'm just praying that paper mache' dries really fast so that its ready for paint on Friday!  Anybody else feeling rather overwhelmed?

No comments:

Post a Comment