Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Works for Me Wednesday - Blog facelifts!


If you've visited with us before, you may have notice that we've just undergone a face lift.  I'm simply amazed at the wonderful blog backgrounds that are available for those of us (like myself) who are completely blog design challenged.  Two of my favorites that are absolutely free, and very simple to install are Shabby Blogs, and The Cutest Blog on the Block.  Both of these blogs offers tons of free backgrounds, as well as headers, buttons and blinkies.  You're sure to find something you like! 

So, cute graphics that are simple to use and install, and best of all are totally FREE!  This really works for me!  For more great Works for Me Wednesday posts, be sure to stop by We Are That Family.

3 comments:

  1. My blog is in desperate need of a makeover. I would desperately love to win one of those "New Blog Makeover Giveaways". It just hasn't happened yet. Until then, this may work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you! I have been looking for something! Your blog is lovely, I can't wait to check them out!

    ReplyDelete