Thursday, July 15, 2010

More Nature Studies

You may have noticed that I really love nature. I also enjoy taking photos of nature. Its fun to head out with your camera just to see what you might find. Here are some pictures from our recent pond visit.


What would a visit to the pond be without a dragonfly photo? They are simply everywhere just begging to have their picture taken.



Ryan had fun watching this spider walk on water and wanted me take his picture. Cool, isn't he?


This was by far one of the coolest discoveries we made while visiting the pond. Just at sunset, as we were leaving, I spotted something by the shore. We weren't sure what it was, but stayed to watch it frolic in the water. I took a bunch of pictures, but due to the light being so low, and the distance, I couldn't get a clear one. After doing some research at home, we've decided it must be a muskrat. We've since been back to visit and found several more. They always come out to play right as the sun starts to set. They're super fun to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment