Saturday, March 20, 2010

Week in Review

For those of you who don't know us, my family enjoys participating in our local theater. We are all currently working on the play The Hobbit. The kids and I have very minimal parts, but my husband has a larger one. We're getting closer to the actual play in mid April, and we've been busy with practices. This week was no exception.

On Friday we took a walk to the pond near our house. We found frog eggs. We collected a few in order to watch them grow from start to finish. This is what they looked like on Friday, March 19th. I'll post more pictures as they develop!



Saturday was spent working on our new garden. I'm trying something completely different this year called Square Foot Gardening. I'll let you know how it works out. I hope all of you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment